Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog#9 My vacation

My ideal vacation would consist of both me and a group of friends, or me and a special girl. We would go to the keys or Hawaii for our vacation, someplace tropical looking. We would go scuba diving and fishing for tropical fish we would never get to see in Michigan. We also would go out to all the main tourist sites around the area, including a bar or two. I’ve always wanted to go on an exotic fishing or hunting trip. Even Alaska would be a really cool option for a hunting trip too. But we would hangout on the beach for a good portion of the day and do some outside beach activities. If I was with a group of friends I would probably look for a hot Hawaiian chick to bring home with me. I would want to stay for at least a week so I could make sure and get the maximum out of where ever I go, because it’s very expensive and it might be the only time I go. I always wanted to go visit a warm place or even live there. We went on a family visit to Florida when I was around 12. We went to Disney land and it was a very awesome time. But I would like to go now as an adult and get the full experience.
http://www.hawaiidiscount.com is a good website to go look at activities you could do while on vacation, also at a discounted price.

5 comments:

  1. Nick, Hawaii is an awesome place, when I was a few years back there were no shortage of beautiful women. Nothing beats sipping on a cold fruity drink with your toes buried in the sand watching tons of amazingly sculpted brown eyed goddesses walk up and the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keys are amazing! I had an awesome time when I was there, even won on the mechanical bull at cowboy bills, yahoo ....and it just so happens I'm looking for a "special boy" to take to sandals to, so when we goin?? : D...ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii has always sounded amazing. I agree with you going some where new you can always meet new people. I hope you get to go to some of the places you lisited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I was in the navy and the main reason for me is to see Pearl Harbor. I've never been scuba diving but I have been snorkling in the Virgin Islands.

    ReplyDelete