Robin Hood
I recently watched the movie Robin Hood; it’s an action, adventure and drama. It was a really good movie. It was in the 13th century in England , robin and his group of men lead an uprising against a corruption in a small village against the crown that will alter the balance of world power forever.
Following a death of a king inFrance , Archer Robert Longstride, along with will Scarlett, Alan-a-Dale and Little John returns to England . They encounter a dying man who just wants robin to return his sword to his father. When robin find his father in Nottingham the father asks robin to impersonate his son so that they will be able to keep all of their land and farms. But by doing so he falls in love with the ready made wife.
The corruption in the crown is by a man called Godfrey. He is French and finds his way working right next to the crown to help allow the French an easier victory. Then after he becomes Marshall of England he goes from town to town burning down all who can’t afford the ridiculous new taxes they owe to the new king.
The movie goes very well with its genre. It’s an action because of all the war going on, adventure because their traveling all over the country and a drama because he falls in love and theirs always drama with that. This movie I think meets most people’s criteria very well. It has a good ending; it doesn't leave you wondering what happens next. Theirs lots of good fighting action and even some humor along with it.
College students are looking for a good action movie or an adventure movie. This one is both plus some drama. It has good actors and I think it would definitely interest college students and the broader public. It has history and a lot of cultural in it. They shaped the characters and the way they acted really well in this film. Even their outfits and the war style back then fit in. Over all it’s a very good movie that I think everyone should watch at least once.
If you want to know more or watch free trailers go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0955308/
Following a death of a king in
The corruption in the crown is by a man called Godfrey. He is French and finds his way working right next to the crown to help allow the French an easier victory. Then after he becomes Marshall of England he goes from town to town burning down all who can’t afford the ridiculous new taxes they owe to the new king.
The movie goes very well with its genre. It’s an action because of all the war going on, adventure because their traveling all over the country and a drama because he falls in love and theirs always drama with that. This movie I think meets most people’s criteria very well. It has a good ending; it doesn't leave you wondering what happens next. Theirs lots of good fighting action and even some humor along with it.
College students are looking for a good action movie or an adventure movie. This one is both plus some drama. It has good actors and I think it would definitely interest college students and the broader public. It has history and a lot of cultural in it. They shaped the characters and the way they acted really well in this film. Even their outfits and the war style back then fit in. Over all it’s a very good movie that I think everyone should watch at least once.
If you want to know more or watch free trailers go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0955308/
/

Being a fan of the more original Robin Hood, I can already tell that this movie would most likely catch my interest. I enjoy action films so this genre is very suiting. I like the way you gave me a basic overview of the movie giving me some detail. Furthermore, you told me enough so that I have a general idea without spoiling all the movies secrets. I think your review is very well written.
ReplyDeleteI love action films and i think i would really like this movie. I have not seen it yet. I plan to soon. I am not really picking about what i watch so I'm sure I will enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an interesting movie. I never thought about the plot of the movie. I want to see this flick now.
ReplyDelete